Why do customers appreciate our cloud security solution?
Secured cloud applications
Equip your Microsoft 365 Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint Online with an extra layer of advanced protection.
Helps eliminate unsolicited emails, targeted attacks and ransomware, allowing employees to focus on their jobs and ensure business continuity.
Cloud-based console & automation
Get immediate notifications direct to your dedicated console, or via alerts. New users are protected automatically.
Making the internet a safer place
Independent evaluators put ESET among the best in the industry, shown also by the record number of Virus Bulletin’s VB100 awards.
Made in European Union
ESET values, like integrity, reliability and independence, all stem from our European roots and are safeguarded by our private ownership structure.
Artificial intelligence, machine learning and a cloud-based reputation system are just some of the cutting-edge tools developed in our 13 R&D centers.
We have been protecting you for 30 years on five continents. Our 22 worldwide offices serve 110 million users who trust our experience and reputatation.
A company owner wants to apply specific measures to minimize cybersecurity risks and maintain business continuity.
- The company admin can inspect the amount of spam, malware or phishing emails detected by ECOS, and identify which users are most frequently targeted by malicious emails.
- The admin can observe at which times most spam is received by the company.
- Based on this these data and insights, the admin is able to prepare a report with relevant information for executives.
ESET Cloud Office Security
Data stored in the cloud
There are frequent exchanges of large files on company cloud storage between internal and external people.
- Sensitive company data on OneDrive need to be protected with an addition layer of security.
- The admin can activate a third-party cloud security solution such as ESET Cloud Office Security to protect the company's Microsoft 365 apps.
- A powerful anti-malware engine scans all new and changed files and prevents the spread of malware through OneDrive across multiple devices.
ESET Cloud Office Security
Ransomware, unknown or questionable files
Ransomware tends to enter unsuspecting users' mailboxes through email.
- ESET Cloud Office Security automatically submits suspicious email attachments to ESET LiveGuard Advanced.
- ESET LiveGuard Advanced analyzes the samples in an isolated cloud sandbox environment, then submits the result back to ESET Cloud Office Security, usually within 5 minutes.
- ESET Cloud Office Security detects and automatically remediates attachments that contain malicious content.
- Malicious attachments are not allowed to harm users or the company network.
ESET LiveGuard Advanced for Cloud Office Security
Cloud app protection
Provides advanced protection for Microsoft 365 applications against malware, spam or phishing attacks with ultimate zero-day threat defense and an easy-to-use cloud management console.
ESET Cloud Administrator web-based console enables you to remotely manage all products of your company’s network security. This service gets rid of the need to buy, install or maintain additional hardware. So you reduce the total cost of ownership. It's easy to use. So you can concentrate on your important work.
- All your network security management in one place
- Secure access via web browser
- Always the latest version – updates automatically
- No need for extra hardware
Supported operating systems
A short listing of supported operating systems, to let you easily identify if this product bundle would be suitable for your company environment.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
Note: For the best experience with ESET Cloud Office Security, we recommend that you keep your web browsers up to date.
- Supported Microsoft 365 subscription plan
- Admin access to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Azure Cloud Services – Exchange | OneDrive | Sharepoint | Teams
- An account in ESET Business Account or ESET MSP Administrator portal
ESET was just what we were looking for – light processing power, reliable protection and cost scalable, yet easy to deploy and manage centrally.
Richard Ford, Head of IT at SWFC
Log into your my.eset.com account to check your licenses validity, enlarge, transfer and manage existing licenses.license manager
That is why we made your license renewal process easy and fast. And as a bonus, you get 30% OFF if you renew now!renew
Download ESET Cloud Office Security
Download the newest version that can be activated with a purchased license or as a free 30-day trialdownload now
Downloads Live Installer that will guide you through the installation and activation